On another subject, the most number of people injured by one single shark was in
Madagascar, Feb. 1997, 500 injured and 98 dead!
What happened was that a fisherman caught a shark, cut it up for sale in the market,
500 people who ate the shark meat ended up in the hospital with ciguatera fish poisoning
and 98 of those died!
So if you see a shark, DON'T BITE IT! it might be poisonous.
I have to credit arguable the worlds most funniest man John Birk for if he did not invent this story he told it. Please share it :)